Friday, May 06, 2005

Job interviews......

I have been scoping the Real Estate market in Los Angeles and searching for the right place to hang my licence. So far I have been to Remax which has a good commission structure and is the largest Real Estate organisation in the world. I have also been to Keller Williams which started in Texas and is now the 5th largest Real Estate organisation in the USA. I am off to Coldwell Banker next week which has the most coverage around this area, but the commission rates are a bit lower, and training is a bit higher on the agenda than the others.
I have another meeting with the Vice President of the Remax organisation on Tuesday, and so far I like what Remax has to offer.
Will keep you posted.....

2 comments:

Rob Good said...

All went good so far.....Have another one on Friday my time with Coldwell Banker....

Rob Good said...

you can find them online everywhere