Thursday, February 03, 2011

F1 Grand Prix manager ( fantasy) challenge to you!!!

I love F1. I have found that f1grandprixmanager.com is one of the best F1 fantasy leagues out there. It is not for that faint of heart and takes some time, no one that I have invited to join has beaten me yet and most quit half way through (or earlier). It would also really help you if you follow all of the grand prix throughout the year.  
So I challenge you to join and beat me. Last year I was #7 for everyone playing the game, this year I need to improve. My team name is "Good" be sure to leave a message on kiwicarlovers.blogspot.com telling us that you have joined and your team name. Good luck...
 

1 comment:

Monaco GP Packages said...

Wow! You're really awesome. I would love to see you race.

F1 Holiday Packages from ITC Sports