Monday, February 28, 2005

Bag Pipes

Having learnt the bag pipes as a youngster at school in Auckland, New Zealand. I have always wanted to continue on with the tradition of being able to correctly play a tune or two on my set of Scottish pipes. I have fallen out of knowledge and tune, so upon browsing through a Guitar shop here in Santa Monica I noticed a 2 sets of bagpipes for sale. I found myself getting intersted in these pipes, as my set is still in NZ. I eneded up bying a practice chanter and some trainin books, as it has been a looooooong time. I have amazing grace down pretty well, I now have to re learn everything I did as a sprightly young 13year old from a very blunt training book. This is going to be an interesting one for the neighbours.....

2 comments:

Aaron Bhatnagar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thanks were a beverly hills real estate blog that caters to blog readers in cheviot hills and beverly hills. So thanks and well pass on out our senior club too, to read your blog
Beverly Hills Real Estate