Monday, December 12, 2005

Went to taping of the Tonight Show.

Today Gregory and I went to see a live taping of the Tonight Show with a couple of friends from this side of the world. We even got showen around back stage which was cool. Sir Anthony (Tony) Hopkins was on the show along with some other fellow and Coldplay. Jay Leno gave a fantastic recommendation for The worlds fastest Indian, which Sir Tony is in as well as it being filmed in NZ about a NZ character. Coldplay was good, and the other fellow seemed to be hyped up over some new show that looks interesting. If and when you make it to LA, I fully recommend getting to Burbank and watching a taping of the show.... It was very very fun.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my god I love Leno. I also am lucky to get him and Letterman back to back on the American Forces Network.

Although my favorite is still SNL

Rob Good said...

Leno is the best in my opinion