Saturday, October 01, 2005

Paris

According to CNN today, Paris Hilton has ended her five-month engagement to a Greek shipping heir, a celebrity magazine reported. I would have thought that after 5 months the male Paris would have been begging to get away and probably have broken it off anyways.

The celebutante broke off wedding plans with Paris Latsis, according to a report posted Friday on Us Weekly's Web site.

"I'm sad to announce that I've called off my engagement," Hilton told the magazine.

"Over the last couple months I've realized that this is the right decision for me," Hilton said.

"We remain best of friends, and I'll always love him," Hilton's statement added. "I hope people will respect my privacy during this emotional time".

I am wondering if this is even worth posting, but it really is amazing what the attraction people have to the woman that really is nothing but wealthy?

I bet there is more to this than we know.....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, um, how many normal men do you think would put up with her? I don't even think a handsome muscular hunk with a V8 under the zipper is good enough for her. Wait until some really major scandal, she'll be another has-been. That or she meets her match and gets disgraced from her perch.

Rob Good said...

HAHA.... She seems to lack class, although some thinks that she is?

Mike J. Stark said...

That show she does with lionels lil girl (see its so full of shyte I don't even know it) but it full of BS. She needs a true boost of reality in a survival situation. I say throw her on to a celebrity survivor series for starter and she the shyte hit the fan big time... but I'd still do her... with no commitments hahahahaa

Mike J. Stark said...

Hey bud - what date you flying in november? for the big 3.0
Just that I've been scheduled for a trip to Hong Kong in november & wanna make sure i'm around

Rob Good said...

Ah Cathy, you always speak words of wisdom.

Anonymous said...

Wealthy she definitely is, but she's not ugly either. I doubt her millions would make men swoon for Phyllis Diller. But there's a difference between pretty and beautiful. Pretty attracts. Beautiful endears.

Rob Good said...

She is not beautiful Tony.......She has blonde hair.

Just my opinion said...

There is something saucy about her I reckon. I would definately hit that.