Monday, November 24, 2008

Tagged by Heine

I don't really do these things, but I was tagged by Clint Heine to blog 7 things that most people don't know about me, so here goes. The rules are:

1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules
3. Share seven random or weird facts about yourself
4. Tag 7 random people at the end of the post with their links
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. Puntiki is a made up name which was given to me by one very effective Auckland Councilor.
2. I can play the bag pipes ( sort of ), well not very well but I used to be able too.
3. The Rt Hon Jonathan Hunt once lost a bet to me for a bottle of wine and he paid up.
4. Rodney Hide once saved me from getting whacked by an angry rich lister. (Thanks Rodney)
5. I have been in Real Estate for 13 years and was previously a trained BMW parts technician.
6. I cant stand Jagermeister, Black Sambuca, gin or rum.
7. I am a member of the Cathedral Club. ( We need to meet more often )

I Tag.... Mike Stark, Aaron Bhatnagar, Andrew Sanderson, Cactus Kate, Blair Mulholland, Sage NZ and Trevor Loudon.

No comments: