Saturday, June 04, 2005

New Job e-mail update

This is a copy of the e-mail update I send out to my friends...

Hello All

I hope you are well and prospering in 2005. I have been very very busy lately. I completed the real estate exam, got the license in the mail and I have now hung my license on the wall at Keller Williams Realty Santa Monica. Keller Williams is a rapidly expanding real estate company and the office in Santa Monica is brand new. I am really looking forwards to getting in amongst the real estate market in Los Angeles, California and the USA. Watch this space.

I am off tomorrow to Miami. I am going to meet Nick and we will be touring the country looking for WOW properties that will be suitable for a new up market property company/club that is being set up. When everything is all go I will be letting you know all about it. This is an exciting venture. We will be looking in Miami, then off to Abaco in the Bahamas, New York City, Vail Colorado, Honolulu Hawaii and Maui. I expect to be away for over two weeks.

I will be posting updates on my blog which you could check from time to time and make comments if you so choose. It is puntiki.blogspot.com The blog is like a web site but it is updated daily with info about what I have been up too. In the future when I switch the web site over to business, the blog site will take over from the website as my source of communication. I have also changed my web site again since last time I e-mailed out....... So check that and let me know what you think.

My cousin Caleb came and visited, and I have been busy organizing the Real Estate career and the property trip.....My time has been consumed more so than normal lately.

I am very interested in knowing what you have been up too, so be sure to e-mail me or leave a comment on this blog......

Have a great day.

Rob

1 comment:

Rob Good said...

Woo hoo you managed to work it out...