Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Travel e-mail I sent out to friends

Hello,

I hope that the month of June has been good for you. I have been extremely busy with the move to the Keller Williams Realty Santa Monica office, and traveling all over the USA and the Bahamas looking for desirable property with Nick.

On June 5th I hopped on a plane for Miami and spent a couple of days based in South Beach looking at properties in Miami and Ft Lauderdale. From there we flew via small plane to Abaco in the Bahamas. I thought that the Bahamas would have been a bit more happening, and there was certainly evidence of hurricane damage from the hurricanes late last year. There was a few nice beaches and a great resort, but might keep exploring that part of the world before settling on a property.

It was then off to New York via Ft Lauderdale.......

Manhattan rocks.... It is actually smaller than I was expecting. The sun flows in and the central park is amazing. I managed to see a lot of property including a nice apartment in the Trump tower. It was very hot and humid, but the experience was great and I plan on getting back there soon. Found a great sushi restaurant and really had a great time.

From New York we went to Colorado and ended in Aspen for a couple of days. Aspen is amazing also, it snowed one night and was 26 degrees ( 80 F ) the next day. Aspen is a lovely town and is another place that I will visit again. Went to Vail which was not as impressive as I had expected, although Beaver Creek and Bachelors Gulch were very very nice. Saw Lionel Ritchie at the airport in Denver all dressed up in what looked like the Canadian winter olympic suit??????

From Colorado we flew on a Boeing 777 direct to Honolulu. It was nice to be back in Honolulu. I had not been thee since my 21st birthday where my sister Catherine and I managed to have plenty of fun. I took a dip in the pacific on the day of arrival and the waves were crashing onto the fantastic beach. The water was very very warm. I just kept an eye out for sharks. Found a nice property in Diamond Head.

Then it was back to LA for a day or two then off to Lake Tahoe CA via road, to close on a magnificent property in Squaw Valley.......... The home is a masterpiece and I look forwards to visiting Tahoe again soon.

Well that is me for the month of June. I have started a car blog with Aaron Bhatnagar. We go ahead and critique various automobiles and you can comment on it, so check it out. kiwicarlovers.blogspot.com I have also kept my personal blog and website up too date with some new photos, so be sure to check them and comment regularly....puntiki.blogspot.com

Let me know what you are up too.

ROB


puntiki.blogspot.com
kiwicarlovers.blogspot.com

No comments: