Saturday, June 04, 2005

Steak tartare

I went to the Warszawa Restaurant in Santa Monica for dinner on Friday night. It was my friend Mat's birthday, and his girlfriend Nadine had organised for us all to meet there. Raven who created the movie the Helix Loaded was there, and his work collegues Nova and Alex also showed.
I particularly like dill. Upon starting with a few courses I noticed that most everything was dill infused....... The wine was good, the food was great and then came the steak tartare. Well if I had not had a couple of glasses of wine I probably would not have tried it, but I did and it was actually quite nice.....Now I am not planning on consuming raw mince again anytime soon, but it certainly was an experience.
The raspberry crepes for desert were the best I have ever had, and the Polish Vodka which tasted like it was slightly cinnamon infused was also magnificent.
All and all a brilliant evening. I will be going back to the Warszawa Restaurant.

Warszawa Restaurant 1414 Lincoln Blvd. Santa Monica, CA Tel: (310) 393-8831

No comments: