Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Planning a trip to NZ

I am looking forwards to getting back to NZ for a couple of days early August. It is my friend Ambers birthday in Queenstown, so I will be spending some time in the South Island catching up with old friends. I will then shoot back to Auckland for a nice catch up with family and friends, and then back to LA. It will be good to see first hand how the election campaigning process is hotting up. I hope to see some serious ACT action in Epsom, and I expect to see lots of resistance from National and other parties.

I cant wait to have a steak and cheese pie, a 42 Below Feijoa and Apple Juice at Denim Bar in Parnell, and a home cooked roast chicken with my folks.

Will be lots of fun.

6 comments:

Mike J. Stark said...

well mate make sure you look me up when you get into auckland for a catch up and a few drinkies, and then maybe a few more drinks and beverages after that.

Rob Good said...

Sounds like a cunning plan Mr Stark.

Rob Good said...

Pasha sounds like a good plan too...

Rob Good said...

That would be the Chicken night.... And the fish and chip night... Very nice yes.

Anonymous said...

Not too sure I'm happy about you drinking the vodka my son, Speights at the very least and a bourbon mate.
Ya spent too long in the states mate.
You know what there beer is like...

As monty python said, its like having sex in a canoe... its fukcing close to water :-)

Mike

Rob Good said...

A speights could be a plan too.... Or sparkling water... Have to be on my best behavour you know.