Thursday, September 01, 2005

GP Masters

A new racing league is being created. It is called Grand Prix masters, and it consists of ex F1 drivers who are over 45, have raced for a F1 team or teams for at least 2 seasons, and have been out of the sport of F1 for at least 2 years.
Now I am a massive F1 fan, and the thought of Nigel Mansell racing a 200 mph car in anger against the likes of Alan Prost, Stefan Johansson, Alan Jones and Rene Arnoux amongst others, is particularly fascinating for me..... The first race is on November the 13th 2005 in South Africa at the Kyalmai race track, and I hope that the event is properly televised throughout the world. I want to watch it live.
The F1 season finishes in October and I am predicting that Fernando will win the title, but regardless of that..... There is now something interesting to watch between F1 seasons....Woopee.

www.gpmasters.com

No comments: