Friday, September 30, 2005

Westwood film festival

Last night I went to another function a the W with my friend Laurie. It was too celebrate the Westwood film festival and, as with the Katrina Hurricane function, they supplied fantastic food and cocktails. There was a photograph board at the gate so as everyone could pose and hope that they are in the next people mag. But I like to sneek in and out of these event without too much fuss, so we both declined photos.
The lady from the Bangles played music and even played Manic Monday which was cool. I spotted Mike Myers, and was thinking of turing into Austin Powers, but thought Ali G would be better. My plan was quashed when some other folks bumped in front of him and short of looking like a FREAK, I kept Ali G to myself.

Great night. Ended up at Renees afterwards.... Todd rolled up, Greg was there and Kelli, Ananda showed, and all was good.

2 comments:

Aaron Bhatnagar said...

What a shame. I'm sure celebrities love it when you do impersonations of other celebrities in front of them.

Rob Good said...

That is right.....The idea is to confuse and have fun while doing it.....