Monday, August 15, 2005

Coronet Peak



I had a fantastic time in Queenstown for Ambers birthday. It was great to catch up with a lot of old school friends and have fun. I managed to grab the airplane microphone on the way down to Queenstown to sing happy birthday to Amber. It was the biggest audience I have had in my singing career 138. HA.

The weather has been spectacular since arriving in NZ. We all went skiing on Coronet Peak on Sunday, and I managed to pick it up after 16 years of not being on skiis. I did bale over twice, but all I did was get a bit of snow on my jacket, so that was fine.

Back in Auckland now. At Pablo and Mara's place about to go out and venture around this fine city. Drinks in Parnell on Wednesday night and back to LA on thursday.

2 comments:

Mike J. Stark said...

Bourbon Tomorrow nite :-)

Rob Good said...

that would be tonight at 9pm...you are right.