Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Good night out


Had a rather large night out starting at the Auckland Club for dinner. From there we proceeded to Denim Bar in Parnell and I managed to get my Feijoa 42 below with apple juice, a Harvey Wallbanger, a lychee martini, and to top it off a bottle of DOM. It was great to see everyone that turned up and all I can say is that I do have a bit of a headach right now. Pablo is not feeling 100% and Mara Honey was not excited when she had to let me in the front door as Pablo forgot to leave the key out, but thanks MH.
Off to see Big Balls Barham at Coutts now, then my favorite Yum Cha with Pete, and Racie. Moo is taking me to the airport, as he forgot to come to Denim last night...... Back to LA today.

3 comments:

Rob Good said...

oh boy....email me those ones buddy.

Mike J. Stark said...

Hey man, was great catchin up!!
Look forward to downing a few beers in November on the boat!!! and a fair few fish (KINGY)
Sorry couldn't stay longer but the little princess is a very demanding little girl :-)
Take it ezy mate

Rob Good said...

Well I used to have a 89 BMW 325i, but it just turned out that there was a nice green bottle on the shelf and I wanted to see it. After I saw it they decided I should buy it, so that is what happened. I prefur JD's. I really am a WESTIE Cathy.