Wednesday, October 15, 2008

McCain Obama final debate

I just finished watching the 3rd and final Presidential debate. It was by far the best of the 3. Sen McCain was in true form, he did tell Sen Obama that if he (Obama) was looking to run against George Bush then he should have run 4 years ago. Sen McCain made it clear that he was not President Bush and that the country needs a clear change of direction away from Bush policy. McCain also said that he is a federalist and thinks that abortion should be a subject that the individual Sates decide. He also showed true form and reassured me that he is the best candidate for President this election. Sen Obama was of course charismatic and likable, but I did find that once again he kept saying that he agreed with Sen McCain on a few subjects. He knodded often when McCain was talking policy and did laugh a few topics off with a big smile when called on.
Both candidates were presentable and I will stand by my statement that whoever is the next President will have my respect and WILL take USA in a new direction for the better, but my preference for President is Sen McCain.
Out of 1 - 10, 10 being the best in presentation and performance in todays debate, I rate.

Sen Barack Obama 5.7
Sen John Mccain 6.8

While it wasn't a direct knock out, John McCain won this debate. Roll on the election.

1 comment:

Jude said...

Nice bllog thanks for posting