Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Off to New Zealand

I am off to NZ today. I am expecting to have some nice weather and to get the opportunity to do a spot of fishing. I am concerned that the boat might sink again like last time, but that is a different story and I don't really have the time.

I hope that by the time I am there Aaron (Pablo) has had the opportunity to update kiwicarlovers.blogspot.com , but only time will tell.

I am especially looking foward to seeing everyone, as well as eating a couple of steak and cheese pies, and having the opportunity to make some small explosions with fireworks on Guy Falkes evening after the Greg Johnson show, which is November 5th.

I am looking forwards to strawberries, fresh food, Chi, kbars, 42 below feijoa, vogels and reading the Sunday star with some orange juice and dare I say it, a proper donut with real cream mmmmmmm.

I hope my cell phone works in NZ.

1 comment:

Rob Good said...

Probably me Cathy...HA