Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The Prince and the President

I am interested in following how the US press cover the tour of the USA of Prince Charles and his wife Camilla. On fox news they seem to be putting a lot of coverage on air. I am not sure what The President and the Prince would be talking about over their private lunch, but it is expected that Prince Charles is going to push environmental issues. I am sure that George would prefer to discuss the war on terrorism, or baseball, but I guess only they will know......

1 comment:

Rob Good said...

Fox news seems to rather like the Royal couple. I am not sure what the deal is with CNN though. It seems that they had a black tie event at the White House and all went well....... I must say Charles looks like a sack full of fun in that photo doesn't he?